VACANCY: New role of B2B Marketing Manager
Based at Timber Bush, Edinburgh
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to help deliver the next stage of company growth, and be a key influence in the direction of the business in our continued development.
You will be a commercially-minded marketing professional with the ability to create and drive marketing strategy and delivery in a specialist technology and manufacturing environment. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will hold a pivotal role in a small marketing team, and be someone who enjoys a level of autonomy with the accountability to deliver – both at a strategic level and on the day-to-day operational delivery.
You will be accountable for increasing brand awareness to generate leads across three different product portfolios covering Routescene, Mapix and Trackplot, with a focus on North America and UK/Europe. You will work closely with the Business Development and Sales team to increase lead generation and sales revenue and be able to collaborate with the Technical Team to plan and deliver product enhancements and new product launches.
We are looking for 5+ years’ experience at a managerial level in B2B technical product marketing, with a head for business and be unafraid of responsibility.
Key areas of delivery include:
- Research, develop and present a marketing strategy that supports the company’s ambitious growth strategy for customer acquisition and retention
- Implement the marketing strategy against budget, review successes and learn from experiences to continuously improve marketing activities
- Lead on the creation and management of all promotional product collateral including video, illustrations and photography, product technical documentation, white papers, case studies
- Lead on the creation and management of marketing campaigns
- Research and develop effective content, written and visual, for use across all marketing channels including 3 websites, email marketing, case studies, technical articles, PR, sales presentations, social media
- Lead on marketing data management and segmentation
- Lead on the management of all events including trade shows, conferences and product demonstrations
- Budget ownership and detailed evaluation of marketing activity ROI – developing effective KPIs and reporting analytics
- Closely monitor and evaluate competitor activity
- Work with the sales team to research and fully understand market opportunity and dynamics
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch with:
Jonathan Watt, Senior Consultant at Denholm Search and Recruitment on Jonathan@denholmassociates.com for a more in-depth discussion!