VACANCY: B2B Marketing Manager
£35 – £40k depending on experience
Based at Timber Bush, Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland
We are looking for a commercially-minded marketing professional to drive marketing strategy and delivery in a specialist technology and manufacturing company. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a pivotal role in a small team, and will suit a candidate who enjoys a level of autonomy with accountability to deliver – both at a strategic level and on the day-to-day transactional delivery.
To provide strategic input and implement an international marketing strategy across with two different product portfolios with a focus on North America and UK/Europe. Accountable for increasing brand awareness to generate leads, you will work closely with the Business Development and Sales team to increase lead generation and sales revenue. You will also collaborate with the Technical Team to plan and deliver product enhancements and new product launches.
You will be enthusiastic, engaged and responsive. Customer focused, with bags of initiative and ideas, you will be practical and think things through understanding the implications of your decisions. You will be honest, consultative, communicative and accountable.
5+ years experience at a managerial level in B2B technical product marketing, with a head for business and unafraid of responsibility. You will be excited about presenting ideas at board level and driving plans forward. CIM qualified, preferably to Chartered Status.
Key areas of delivery include
- Implement the marketing strategy against budget, review successes and learn from experiences to continuously improve marketing activities
- Monitor and evaluate the success of the marketing strategy and present recommendations at board level
- Lead on the creation and management of all promotional product collateral including video, illustrations and photography, product technical documentation, white papers, case studies
- Lead on the creation and management of marketing campaigns
- Research and develop effective content, written and visual, for use across all marketing channels including 2 websites, email marketing, case studies, technical articles, PR, sales presentations, social media
- Lead on marketing data management and segmentation
- Lead on the management of all events including trade shows, conferences and product demonstrations
- Budget ownership and detailed evaluation of marketing activity ROI – developing effective KPIs and reporting analytics
- Closely monitor and evaluate competitor activity
- Work with the sales team to research and fully understand market opportunity and dynamics
The job will be based in the Mapix office. It will involve travel across the UK and overseas to trade shows, events and conferences. Clean driving licence desirable. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
In return, the successful candidate will join an ambitious growing business where you have genuine input, influence and the opportunity to be entrepreneurial. Hours of work 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday and occasional weekend work. In return we offer an attractive salary, 20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays.
Mapix technologies Ltd
Mapix technologies Ltd is a geospatial engineering company, established 1996, which operates internationally. This role covers the Routescene brand and our world leading 3D mapping system; and our reseller business of third party LiDAR sensors.
How to apply
APPLY NOW with an up to date CV and a covering letter which truly articulates why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org