Part time, permanent contract – 5 mornings per week, 9am – 1pm, 25 hours per week
Office based due to the remit
Salary £18,000 – £24,000 pa
Are you a business graduate looking to gain experience in a small, growing SME?
Are you looking to work in a niche innovative technology company that is leading the way in its field of expertise?
Do you want to make a real difference to how the company operates?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a business graduate to join us, to take ownership for the overall day to day business administration of the Mapix Group of companies which includes Mapix technologies Ltd, Routescene Inc and Trackplot Ltd. In this role, you will be responsible and accountable for ensuring business activities are run efficiently and effectively and providing business support that permits the business to thrive.
At Mapix we specialise in LiDAR and are a distributor of 3D LiDAR sensors. Under our Routescene brand we design, develop and manufacture integrated 3D mapping solutions specifically for use on drones. Our Trackplot product enables people who work alone to keep in touch wherever they are.
We are a growing Group of companies with a small, highly knowledgeable team who work closely together and have a strong team ethic where everyone shares responsibility for driving the business forward.
This is a broad role with significant autonomy and variety for the post holder. Some specific responsibilities will be:
1. To manage and undertake office administration including office suppliers, aspects of Health & Safety, and HR administration
2. To manage logistics and production administration to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
3. To identify, develop and enable implementation of all the business critical processes and operational procedures across the business group
4. Provide strategic support to the directors to enable business growth
5. To manage and provide holiday cover across key commercial roles so a seamless service is provided to customers, prospects and suppliers
6. To support the sales teams with lead generation research
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Good organisational skills and be methodical
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to keep all parties informed and projects on track
- High standards and the ability to work unsupervised
- A commitment to confidentiality
To be considered for this role please email your CV along with a covering letter that outlines why you are a good fit for this role and your reasons for applying to email@example.com
Closing date is 30th October 2020. No recruitment agencies please.