Posted on August 16, 2017
POSITION: CUSTOMER AND BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Salary range: £21 – 24,000 per annum depending on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Based at Timber Bush, Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland EH6 6QH
Summary of the role
We are seeking an organised, efficient Customer and Business Support Administrator who is process driven and can operate across two businesses. Reporting directly to the Company Directors this role is critical for the smooth running of Trackplot Ltd and Mapix technologies Ltd as these businesses grow.
About Trackplot and Mapix
Trackplot is a lone worker monitoring solution developed to enable people who work alone to keep in touch wherever they are. Established in 2009, Trackplot is a proven system with an online interactive platform which integrates with GPS devices, mobile phone and satellite communication technology.
Mapix technologies Ltd
Mapix technologies Ltd is a geospatial engineering company, established 1996, which operates internationally. Mapix is the distributor for a number of third party LiDAR products and includes the Routescene brand, a world leading 3D mapping system using LiDAR technology designed specifically for use on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
Attributes and skills required of the successful candidate:
- Experienced administrator who is practical, reliable and methodical
- Plans, organises, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good telephone skills
- Financial and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail on every task
- Focuses on key priorities
- Teamwork, establishes collaborative working relationships
- Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Efficient and able to produce significant output with minimal effort
- Initiative and able to work with the minimum of supervision
The remit includes (but is not limited to):
FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Liaise with the Trackplot Business Development Manager and Finance to:
- prepare quotes and invoices
- order fulfilment on closure of a sale – liaise with new customers; manage shipments and stock levels
- manage the annual subscription renewal process
- submit travel receipts
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Liaise with the Trackplot Business Development Manager and Marketing Director to:
- implement the customer onboarding process
- provide customer support as necessary to answer queries, change contact details etc
SALES SUPPORT: Assist the Trackplot Business Development Manager to maximise their time with prospects and customers including handling enquiries, scheduling appointments to cluster visits, develop and book travel plans.
Mapix technologies Ltd
GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
Including office supplies and dealing with suppliers; liaison with payroll bureau; organise travel plans.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS SUPPORT
Work with the Directors on confidential planning and projects to ensure compliance and due diligence.
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
Work with the Directors and team to capture, document and implement processes across the business group to enable growth.
Experience with the following tools is essential:
- Proficient with online tools and technical ability to work with the Trackplot Portal, GPS devices and mobile app
- Document and spreadsheet applications such as OpenOffice, Excel or Word
- Cloud based CRM
- Project and team management tools such as Trello
- Online hotel and travel booking tools
- Presentation applications such as PowerPoint
The job will be based in the Trackplot and Mapix office. Hours of work 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. In return we offer an attractive salary, 20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays.
Closing date for applications: 4 September 2017
If you feel your experience matches the above specification please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org